Window Grills are just another option for window security. They are quite apparent to the eye but this has to be viewed as a positive rather than a negative.
If you are trying to secure a secluded window in a basement, business premise, or vulnerable ground floor position, it is good to have the visual deterrent as well as the physical security.
The grills can be quickly and easily installed to the window reveals and we suggest using security screws and fixings to do so. The grills come with a thick-film passivated plate finish, for high corrosion resistance and they can also be painted.
There are five standard model sizes, in width, that are telescopically adjustable and they come in three heights. The size allows for a minimum window size of 500mm x 300mm and multiple products can be bolted together to cover large window apertures.
These grills can also be used to secure a window aperture, post burglary, giving time to carry out window repair or replacement.
So in brief, if you need to deter repeated damage and attacks to a window, or secure a window that has been a source of easy or secluded burglary penetration please take note of the bullet points below and consider security grills from Key Door Solutions.
- Additional protection against window break-in attempts. (Examples are Basement, Commercial, Secluded Areas etc)
- 5 models that are telescopically adjustable in width and available in three different height sizes
- A minimum single window size as small as 500 x 300mm can be protected using this type of grill
- Multiple units can be bolted together and installed to cover larger window sizes
- Security Grills provides a quick, easy secure solution, especially post burglary attempts or break-ins
- Installed using security screws and fixings
- The grills are pre-finished with a thick-film passivate plating for high corrosion resistance, which can also be painted
For further information, please call Andrew Tristram direct on 07787 278555 or landline 01332 865000 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org